Although there are a lot of PDF to Word converters in the market, few are designed to. VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac is a PDF to Word converter specially built for Mac OS X users to OS X. It can convert PDF files to editable Word documents and preserve all the text, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables and graphics on Mac OS X easily in seconds.
- Create editable Word documents from PDF files
- Retain all the text, images, hyperlinks, tables, columns, layouts, and graphics
- For PDF protected by Master Password (protect the PDF file from copying and editing), VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac can convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X if you input the Master Password correctly.
- For PDF protected by User Password (protect the PDF file from opening), VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac is also able to convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X if you enter the correct User Password.
Support Partial and Batch Conversion
- Partial Conversion: VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac lets you flexibly convert specific pages from large PDF file by customizing page ranges. If you just want to convert special pages from a large PDF to Word, it will be a good time-saver for you.
- Batch Conversion: VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac allows you to add several PDF files to the application at one time. If you need to convert several PDF to Word files, it will greatly improve the efficiency.
From above description, it can be concluded that VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac can help you convert PDF to Word on Mac OS X with ease. Moreover, as a multifunctional tool, it can also convert PDF to Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text, and image formats of TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM).