Access Password Recovery can recover. It can instantly retrieve password for Microsoft Access 2003 and earlier versions.
Access Password Recovery is a professional application that can restore password for MS Access database documents.It can help you find the password via three modes: Brute-force with Mask Attack (Trying all Possible Combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack (Recommended).
Tofor Access database documents, please do as follows:
1. Please download Access Password Recovery, and then follow the setup wizard to install it on your computer. After installation, you may launch it.
2. Add the MS Access database document with the details shown below:
Click the Open button on the top of the main interface. You can also click the Open File button below “About” button on the main interface to add the document.
3. Please see the Tab control in the middle of the main interface and do as follows:
- Check the radio button of “Dictionary Attack” in the “Recovery” tab.
- Click the “Dictionary” tab in the middle of the main interface, and you will see an interface like this:
You can check the radio box of “Mutation Count” on this interface to set the mutation count and max password length. You can also check the radio box of “Add Dictionary File”, and then click the “Select Dictionary” button on the interface to add a new dictionary.
4. Click the “Option” tab in the middle of the main interface, and you will see the corresponding setting interface.You can make the application automatically save the recovery state by setting the time in the interface. You can also check the radio box “Shut down the computer after cracking finishes” option if you need in the interface.
5. Click the Start button on the top of the interface to start the recovery.
With Access Password Recovery, you can quicklyfor MS Access database documents.