Cannot modify, copy, or print your PDF document because the PDF files are protected by password and you cannot remember it? What will you do? In this article, it will show you an easy way to.
If you cannot edit, copy or print PDF files, the the PDF may be protected by owner password. The so-called owner password are password used to protect the PDF files from editing, printing, selecting text and graphics and copying them into the Clipboard, or adding annotations and form fields, etc. To PDF Password Cracker. is a powerful application that can can be used to decrypt owner-password-protected PDF documents automatically., you need a small tool－
However, what should we do towith ? The following will show you simple way:
1. Add the owner-password-protected PDF files singly or in batches with opened GUI interface of PDF Password Cracker.
- Click Open PDF(s)> select PDF files which you would like to remove the passwords in pop dialog box> click Open;
- Or directly drag PDF files from one folder and drop PDF files into it.
2. Enter a name for the new PDF file.
NOTE: You cannot use the original name of the PDF file, you must change it.
3. Click the "Save" button.
4. It will display with the status of the password removal. It should say "Succeed", Right-click on the entry, the you can view the document.
- View Source Document: View the original PDF document.
- View Target Document: View the decrypted PDF document.
- Delete “ERROR” Items: Delete the PDF files that are not encrypted.
- Delete “SUCCED”Items: Delete the PDF files of which password have been successfully removed.
- Delete Selected Items: Delete selected items from the list.
- Delete All Items: Delete all items from the list.
Here is the end of this article about using PDF Password Cracker to ccrack PDF password. And for your concerns about this application and this article, please contact email@example.com or add your comments here.